Ward 3 is located in Calcasieu Parish and covers the greater Lake Charles area; south of Moss Bluff starting at the river and spanning to the Calcasieu/Cameron Parish line, bordered on the east by Highway 397/Ward Line Road and on the west by the lakes and river.
We serve a population of over 97,000 with our utmost integrity and dedication. Upholding the judicial system and protecting the law, the court, and most importantly, the people, are our ultimate goals.
Duties of the Marshal’s Office Include:
- Provide security for Lake Charles City Court
- Execute arrest warrants issued by the court
- Serve orders issued by the court, such as garnishments, repossessions and evictions
- Provide prisoner transport
- Assist other law enforcement agencies when called upon
- Security for community events such as parades, races and festivals
Click here to request a permit for a special event
- Enforce all state, parish and city laws